- Technical Support Assistance
- Products Training Sessions
- Post New Projects
- Order Products Online
- Track Orders Online
Create or Enhance Websites
Web-based Software built to meet your website specific needs and target your website's users needs more effectively.
Affordable Web Hosting
Those solutions provides users with Unlimited Hosting Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Email Accounts, Unlimited Databases, Free Domain Name and more.
At Macmout Inc., we’re often looking for ambitious employees who want to bring their knowledge, skills, experience and work in a professional environment. Check this page for up-to-date job listings.
Sale Associate Position
Job No: 01-13-001
Macmout Inc. is growing and we are currently looking for a sale associate responsible of introducing potential customers to the company solutions and guiding them through their purchasing inquiries (which could include questions on product functionality, pricing, licensing, support, billing, and product delivery via incoming e-mail and phone inquiries ).
As a sale associate, you will be responsible of finding leads and selling solutions to clients. We will provide you with solutions and products knowledge of what you will be selling.
Sale Associate compensation is commission-based and is directly tied to sales volume results.
- Develop and implement effective marketing and sales plans
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers, prospect for new customers.
- Update a sales database.
- Inform prospects of solutions and products features and benefits
- Identify new opportunities for business growth
You will be the person who has/is (a/an):
- Knowledge and understanding of selling Web solutions and Applications.
- Ability to contact, inform and persuade buyers.
- Ability to work long hours and excellent knowledge of products and Web solutions.
- Skilled at demonstrating, promoting and marketing products and Web solutions.
- Skilled at merchandising, convincing, motivating, clarifying & explaining Web solutions.
- Ability to understand and communicate clearly in English and/or in French.
Previous software and Web solutions sales experience is considered highly advantageous.
The measures of success:
- Consistent achievement of daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
- Growth in number of clients (new and existing)
If you are ambitious, motivated, not afraid of challenges and interested in this position, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job number as your subject.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.